 Technic / *7181 (-20)
  Re: New Legoland Mask

It's the trans-green Miru. Same as the Legoland CA version. I think James posted that here a little while back. benjamin (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  New Legoland Mask

Ok so I was going through brickbay looking for a couple cheap masks when I saw it... It said that Legoland Windsor will be having a new bionicle mask give away. I checked the official site and IT WAS TRUE!!! Only now either I can't get on to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: McDonald's #2

I finally located my last Tohunga today (#5 Kongu)! Plus, I managed to find some extra copies of every single one for trading. I located Onepu in a Wal Mart McDonald's, one of the few restaraunts not in danger of selling out (so far one store (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: McDonald's #2

Well, today most of the McDonald's in this part of Illinois is out of the Bionicles, and one still has #1 left. Drat - I got all EXCEPT #2! (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Suggestions for AC-powered motor?

(...) Or for the ultimate in extraneous, link it to a mindstorms-controled motion detector that monitors the rest of the room! :D James (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 3800 Ultimate Builders Set

(...) hose (...) The reason you can't see the pnuematics is probably because they're transparent... Look carefully at the lower right corner of the big picture. - David (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Suggestions for AC-powered motor?

(...) Just don't forget to switch it off when you leave!!! ROSCO (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 3800 Ultimate Builders Set

(...) <chris@i-axis.freeserve.co.uk> wrote: (...) Thanks, Marc! A trans large turntable?? And I don't see any pnuematics, what's the clear hose for? Thanks ROSCO (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: motorcycle with tranny

(...) Tom Newsom has made a great bike with 2 gear ratios: (URL) David (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  McDonald's Bionicle

Does anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area know of any McDonald's that has #6? I can't find it anywhere. Russell (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: McD's Promotional info.

"Todd Kubo" <tsunamikubo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GJx3A3.Bs1@lugnet.com... (...) Out of the 4 McD's here I went to the prices weren't the same. But were in the 99 cent- $1.09 range. -- Nicole, widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: pneumatic T piece

(...) I think that it comes with four of them. Two of them allow one valve to control two cylinders (one for retracting and the other for extending the cylinders), one is used to split the pressurized air input into both of the valves and the last (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 3800 Ultimate Builders Set

(...) I put a web page with photos of the content here : (URL) will follow on lugnet.db.inv Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: pneumatic T piece

(...) I don't know but logically lego should supply one t-peice per cylinder. Steve (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  pneumatic T piece

Anybody know how many of the pneumatic tee piece: (URL) in the 8459/8464 pneumatic front end loader? Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Suggestions for AC-powered motor?

(...) Believe me, I tried the easy way first... let's just say the Pointy-Haired Boss _does_ work in my admin department. Federal government - any other questions? Actually my new space is much nicer than the old, even if I have only three walls and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Bionicle Tohunga After-Promo Trading/Selling/Buying

(...) Check back in with me after the promo ends at the end of the month. I currently have many extras, but I'm using them as trade-ins when I hit different McDonald's, to make sure I get all I need for myself, and Jaap and his friends in the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: McDonald's #2

DOES ANY BODY HAVE EXTRA COPYS OF #1 (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  McD's Promotional info.

Hello all, Well as you can expect as often as I went into the McD's to get my Tohunga promos, the manager at one store finally just set aside 20 of #6 for me. I also found out some details from him regarding the whole thing. His store got 5 boxes, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Suggestions for AC-powered motor?

"Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message news:GJwrp1.8Dr@lugnet.com... (...) Sure your name isn't Dilbert? :-) Regards lawrence (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact