 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12310
12309  |  12311
Subject:
Bionicle Tohunga After-Promo Trading/Selling/Buying
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:50:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Corwin Rogers writes:
DOES ANY BODY HAVE EXTRA COPYS OF #1

Check back in with me after the promo ends at the end of the month. I
currently have many extras, but I'm using them as trade-ins when I hit
different McDonald's, to make sure I get all I need for myself, and Jaap and
his friends in the Netherlands.

Matt