 Technic / Bionicle / 1393
Re: McD's Promotional info.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:52:45 GMT

"Todd Kubo" <tsunamikubo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GJx3A3.Bs1@lugnet.com...
Hello all,
Well as you can expect as often as I went into the McD's to get my
Tohunga promos, the manager at one store finally just set aside
20 of #6 for me.

I also found out some details from him regarding the whole thing.

His store got 5 boxes, but did not receive #5 Kongu in their
shipment, so yes, not all McD's would have all 6.
He ended up getting 1-4, and 6. They already have the toys for the
next HM promo. Which is Disney stuff.

Also on the price, here's some info.
There are two auto keys they have on the register, that price the items
differently.
Happy Meal Premium - $1.69-$1.79
Happy Meal Toy .99¢ -$1.09

Out of the 4 McD's here I went to the prices weren't the same.
But were in the 99 cent- $1.09 range.
--
Nicole, widow of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

Also, most likely, the promos will be gone in high traffic areas
by the middle of next week. If not this weekend.

Hope this helps some
Regards