 Robotics / 16188
Re: 3800 Ultimate Builders Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 23:44:46 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Marc Klein writes:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:34:13 GMT, "Chris Fenter" • <chris@i-axis.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

Has anybody received this set yet? I've been trying to find out what is in
it, but all that the S@H site really seems to have is a long section on the
system requirements!

Can anyone tell me:

1. What main parts/features are included? - new/rare parts? sensors? other
technic parts? (I gather that there is a motor, and maybe a technic
turntable - is this correct?)

I put a web page with photos of the content here :
http://marc.klein.free.fr/3800.htm

Inventory will follow on lugnet.db.inv

Thanks, Marc!

A trans large turntable?? And I don't see any pnuematics, what's the clear • hose
for?

Thanks

ROSCO

The reason you can't see the pnuematics is probably because they're
transparent...
Look carefully at the lower right corner of the big picture.

- David