 Technic / *7121 (-20)
  Re: Updates and American Tragedy

I have been in contact with someone called purple dave and he has told me some useful infortmation regarding the update that did not occur, it is to do with 11th September as i assume many of you have thought about it! Purple Dave said: LEGO Direct, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Tohunga question

I've been getting two McNugget Happy Meals every night. I can recall McD's "America's favorite fries" commercials. The fries are crap compared to real restaurants. I've scored 6 each of Maku and Jala and 2 each of Onepu and Kongu so far, alternating (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Tohunga question

That's right, and the Music CD Tohunga is also in the on-line game. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Amazing BMW model on Brickshelf

Yep, that thing is bloody awesome. The grill and body are very very BMW. Dang... (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tohunga question

I've got 3 Huki, 2 Matoro & 2 Onepu so far. They are averaging $1.81 each (with tax, without the kid's meal). (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Amazing BMW model on Brickshelf

"Stephan Legomen"'s latest screams BMW so loud, it's scary. This is yet another one of those models where you look at the Brickshelf thumbnail and wonder if its the real thing or a LEGO rendition. (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tohunga question

I have been able to locate every one of them but #5 - Kongu so far, although I need to go back and pick up a few duplicates of some. Strangely, McD's that had Jala on Thursday had Huki on Friday. And one McD's that had Huki and Onepu on Thursday had (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Tohunga question

(...) I think the McD's Tohunga are the named characters in the on-line game. (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Tohunga question

(...) Thus far, I have aquired 7 Jala's, 4 Matoro's, and 3 Maku's, but its expensivce and slow going (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Cool

Another alternative is storing the MPEGs elsewhere and linking to them from your site. This would spread the load across several sites. Just a thought -- Jason King LugNet #665 Steven Lane <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Denmark Copper Masks

I think I can round up a couple McDonalds Tohunga's. Right now #2 (Onepu) & #6 (Matoro) is still available in my neck of the country (Southern Illinois). (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: McDonalds & Bionicle Pens...

Got mine at the Tustin Ranch McD's a week before the toy promotion started, also saw them at the Huntington Beach store (employees were wearing them around their necks). Interestingly, the instructions explain how to attach the lanyard (cap with (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  McDonald's #2

I never expected to *like* these Bionicle things, but now, I'm hooked. I missed #2 at McDonald's - can anyone help me out here? I would like to have two of them - will buy or trade. Thanks, Tanya FUT --> buy-sell-trade (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: What is up with McDonalds

(...) This is not uncommon for restaurant giveaways. If you think about it, there really isn't any reason for them to pay a lot of attention to release timing. The numbering is useful for making it easy for people to keep track of which ones they (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Cool

(...) Yes that sounds like a Jenniferism :-) (...) Yeah, next month might see far fewer hits, and I'm sure it's the mpegs that are breaking the limit so they'll have to go rather than have dodgy access to the site. Perhaps I'll start an adopt an (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Motor Failure (was: lego Technic "class")

(...) I've come across one gear motor that failed, but it's one I bought cheap second hand, I should be able to get my money back. I tested it before purchase and it worked but it turns out the fault is intermittant. To fix the problem you have to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Motor Failure (was: lego Technic "class")

Technic-heads, read this: (...) any seize, but I haven't used them very much either. What I have noticed is that on a few motors, when I turn the shaft slowly by hand, it will bind up unless I apply a lot of torque. It almost feels like there's a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cool

(...) Well congratulations! As Jennifer Clark once told me, "Ah, the price of fame". I've had many problems with this issue too. Back in August, I had to move my site to a real web host that wouldn't shut my site down when the bandwidth capacity was (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish)

  Cool

Here is an excerpt from an e-mail I got today concerning my Technic website 'Dear GeoCities Member: Congratulations, (URL) is very popular and has been receiving a large amount of traffic. Your site has become so popular, in fact, that our records (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  What is up with McDonalds

Hey everyone, its been awhile since i posted anything, i have had alot of trouble with my computers and finally i am up and running. I know i had two trades going on at the time of my problems please email me and tell me what they were and i can (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact