 Technic / *7016 (-20)
  Re: Bionicle Lexicon finally reopened

Actually, if you look at the lexicon and scroll down to 'codes' there should be some symbols. Click on them and a chart will open with all of the characters for reference. Check it out! -Devon Rifkin "Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Turaga Moc's

Turaga Moc's for use in Duel's Tales can be found here: (URL) on the way! As always comments are welcome! -- Nicole widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Upcoming TRU promotions

(...) I've only seen this talked about in Toys R Us on point of sale displays. That's it. (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: I think I broke my online game... rats..

(...) Paul, before I crashed, I entered the pod, went up then down, got out, then got back in. It was on the second ride up that I crashed and got stuck. Still haven't heard from LEGO via e-mail on this... oh well, I'm hopful. Maybe I'll have to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  First try at custom masks

Gali: Here they are Nuju. -hands him 2 masks- Nuju: Where did you find these? Gali: I got them off a pair of tarakava. They were stronger than any I have fought before. If Lewa hadn't come by when he did... Nuju: These are tainted masks, but... (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Infected Hau

I would have to agree with you there, assuming all of the regular 72 mask combinations are evenly distributed. Plus we know there are others available apart from the regular 72, further decreasing the odds of getting one of the "regular" masks, and (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Upcoming TRU promotions

In the latest Toys R Us flyer I got in the mail, it says: "Pick up your map of Mata Nui on Sept.14 while they last! Use the admit one ticket found on the bottom of the map to compete in the Lego Bionicle Battle of the Beasts on Oct. 13!" I have no (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  WTB: McDonalds Bionicle promo sets

According to Lego Australia, we won't be getting them here :-) So, I'm looking for some kind individual who is able to get a few of the McDonalds Bionicle promo sets for me. Please email me if you can do this. Thanks, Martin (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  More data for M Edwards

1. brown Miru, beige Komau 2. blue Kaukau, light-green Mahiki 3. blue Kakama, orange Huna 4. blue Hau, light-gray Matatu 5, 6, and 7 were opened and bought at an argued price of 50 cents for the two masks, so the data isn't accurate. 5. brown (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Infected Hau

(...) Wouldn't that make Infected Hau the most common mask? Because if the standard masks were evenly distributed, wouldn't they be 1 in every 36 boxes of masks? (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  The McDonald's Exclusive Pen (was Re: Cool New Bionicle News!)

FUT...myself! Hit my local McDonald's tonight (Santa Maria, CA), looking for any advance Bionicle stuff...no go...BTW, Nickelodeon started running the Bionicle promo commercials a week early, so look for demand to be way up from the kids when the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Cool New Bionicle News!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo...the site must be back up! Thanks Ian! Mini-masks! SWEET! Ya' know? I don't really like my 1st Edition Classic pen from the Writing System, but these look to darn cool to pass up! Now, if we can only find a picture of the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Cool New Bionicle News!

Pictures!!!!! (URL) is one for each Toa. Enjoy! Ian (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 8466 4 wheel steering?

(...) agreed, apart from the fact you get less shock absorbers included in the kit to use for MOCs! :-) (...) Yes, the gearbox looks to be essentially identical to 8448. (...) I found the modular constuction of 8448 made it less complicated to build (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Mask collection

The image found here (URL) of our great mask collection. Can you find the one painted mask besides the silver and gold ones? Heads were attached by use of a stop-bush, half bush, 3x axle, and head. Photo note: it took 30 tries to get it that good :( (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Lexicon finally reopened

its ok i do have the alphabet in a magazine ive just never seen the numbers -- Nicole widow to Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GJ2osu.4uw@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) and (...) and (...) than (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Cool New Bionicle News!

Hey all! I'm prety sure this is the first public announcement of this news. I haven't seen it anywhere else, anyway. I was cruising the Web, looking for information on the McDonald's Bionicle promotion (I promised to get multiple sets for Jaap from (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Mask hunt stats for M Edwards

Thanks Nicole, i will include those stats with the 40 i got today as well :) -- Mike Edwards Lugnet Member #151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kanohi-Power - Bionicle Site on the web (URL) shop - Edwards Parts (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Mask hunt stats for M Edwards

format is box #, color, mask name. 1.white Kaukau, infected Hau 2.red Kakama, orange Huna 3.green Akaku, light-green Mahiki 4.white Pakari, light-gray Matatu 5.green Hau, beige Komau 6.black Kakama, light-blue Ruru 7.black Hau, orange Rau 8.blue (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Lexicon finally reopened

(...) The hold up on this may be partly my fault, Nicole. I promised Michael that I would update my web site with the newest version of my Mata Nui font so Kanohi Power could link to it, but haven't taken the time to do so. BTW, version 2 of Mata (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact