 Technic / *6961 (-10)
  8480 landing gear

I now have my shuttle completely built, and it was a blast building it (and now playing with it)! I'm wondering, though, if I have the landing gear built correctly. The gear works, but it's very stiff, and when trying to retract it, it doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  8480 corrective instruction sheet

I remember reading at some point in the past that there was a sheet of corrections for building the 8480 Space Shuttle. I find myself in the middle of putting it together, don't have such a sheet, and am wondering if there's anything about the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Is the last prophecy changing?

Good point. Another thing could be that they planned out the story awhile ago, but have had a ton of red herings in there to confuse things. That thing does seem to have a regular set of legs, I went back last night to study it for a bit. I am (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Shock absorbers

(...) I own several dozen of these and can confirm that they are without a doubt MegaBloks parts, and not actually a rip-off, either. Dave! (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Shock absorbers

The upper half of the shock absorber is defenitly not technic. The lower haf could be technic... greetings Maico Arts "David Arnon" <arnon@NOSPAMsilicon-value.com> schreef in bericht news:GIrtAF.EM4@lugnet.com... (...) shown (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Tower Crane

(...) Tempting us with talk of a new crane, but leaving us to only imagine what it looks like or what it's configuration might be :-). Steve to the rescue, I have a Demag link in my favourite's so it was easy to find. Pics: (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO in Washington Post

(...) Observer. (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: New Tower Crane

(...) Mine either! Speaking of cranes (again) I finally got around to updating my links page. Check out the crane links just in case you haven't seen any of these. I've linked to Dennis Bosman's Brickshelf gallery on which he's added many pictures (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Tower Crane

(...) Alas there was one heretic some time ago to whom I had to respond :-) (URL) just been inspired by seeing a Demag AC120 this morning I can say for sure that my crane building days are far from over! Jennifer (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 4 wheel steering?

(...) I'm guessing that the setup with the three friction pegs gives the wheel some more stability. If they had used only a cross axle, the wheel might have been a bit sloppy. Wheels that are that large probably need something larger than a cross (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact