 Technic / Bionicle / 1260
Re: Is the last prophecy changing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:40:52 GMT

Good point.  Another thing could be that they planned out the story awhile
ago, but have had a ton of red herings in there to confuse things.

That thing does seem to have a regular set of legs, I went back last night
to study it for a bit.  I am really curious as to what it could be.

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ray Kremer writes:
Seems they've been revising the storyline as they go along.  This isn't the
first change to the pictograph sequence if I recall.

Wonder why they changed it?  Seems like such an odd thing to do, and it a • really
obscure place.  Well not going to worry much about it now, I have to visit Le-
Koro anyway. :)