 Technic / Bionicle / 1256
Re: Is the last prophecy changing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:16:19 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Marlene Spears writes:
I ran a "blank" character to the observatory today, I wanted to get a
screenshot of the constellations. Has the last prophecy, under the
constellation of the Mata Nui face (1009925424) changed? I thought it used to
look like the Makuta was attacking the island... Now it looks vaguely like a
Tohunga made of mud... Did I miss something or is this a change?

Another (perhaps more interesting) point is the timing of events. Before the
last panel was changed, both the last two panels had the same 'timestamp,
now they're different with the new end time.
The game was slotted to finish dec25, now the second last is early dec
(dec5?) and the last is Jan1,2002, a year after the game began.
As a side note they've also modified the timestamp for kopaka (they had
moved the panel without changing the time, causing a little confusion.
Finally the next event (gold mask) will be in around four or so days.

James (who studies astronomy as a hobby)