 Technic / Bionicle / 1252
Re: Is the last prophecy changing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:00:58 GMT

I'm not so sure about that.  I started the game this weekend end, and that
mishappen thing was there from the start.

I am getting a very bad feeling just looking at that pictograph.  Whatever
it is, it is probally very bad.

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Bulthaupt writes:
Here's a theory:
Since you(the tohunga have been changing Mata NUi for the better, Mata Nui is
being saved and you'll be the here, as opposed to Makuta taking over.

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, John Burns writes:
You're right! It used to be the big, blocky Makuta shape coming at the
island from the left. I wonder what this could mean...

Funny thing is, the style of the new prophecy drawing doesn't seem to fit in
with the rest. Maybe someone has defaced the telescope. Or worse, it's been
infected!

John

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Marlene Spears writes:
I ran a "blank" character to the observatory today, I wanted to get a
screenshot of the constellations. Has the last prophecy, under the
constellation of the Mata Nui face (1009925424) changed? I thought it used to
look like the Makuta was attacking the island... Now it looks vaguely like a
Tohunga made of mud... Did I miss something or is this a change?