 Technic / *16671 (-20)
  Re: SSClagorpion - The Schedule

On Mon, June 27, 2005 11:07 am, Kevin L. Clague said: (...) Currently, I have a list of about 20 things to bring to BrickFest. None of which are SSClagorpion... But I'm glad to hear that you're bringing a (some) GBC module(s). Steve (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - The Schedule

(...) In the immortal words of ++lar, "That's a good start." ;) Actually, AT-ST's are one of my personal favorites. Can't wait to see your version. too bad about the RCX shifting, though... Rob (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - The Schedule

(...) Well Rob, I took your oft repeated advice and did some building..... I recreated Robo-hominid, and prototyped a new AT-ST. THe legs on AT-ST are my best yet. I tried to eliminate having to toss the RCX side to side, but it didn't work. Time to (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:IIr3G0.1J4H@lugnet.com... (...) Slacker... :P (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - The Schedule

(...) I am the one holding up sclagorpion.... My life has finally settled down where I can have focused LEGO time again. I have been focusing on LPub and LSynth over in CAD. I have stareted to get a few more models ready for Brickfest, none of which (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: SSClagorpion - The Schedule

Goodness, I hate to bring up an old thread. In fact I think this one is over a year old! No matter, curiousity is burning a hole in my cranium, and that's not something you want happening! So, has this project halted and/or died, or are we just not (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 9751 software?9751 Interface Box and Transformer

Several of these (without software) were just sold on eBay...I got one! Now to find something to drive it. Is Robolab still the only way to use the 9751? Or, have there been other developments? Perhaps an addition to nqc and BricxCC? Any help would (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Demag AC 500 at my house!

(...) More pics uploaded. Check out the same site. (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Demag AC 500 at my house!

(...) Cool, thanks Vineet! But tch tch, those bad people, setting up the crane with only 2 outriggers deployed! ROSCO (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brickfest 2005 USA

On Fri, June 24, 2005 12:26 am, Kevin L. Clague said: (...) Kevin, That sounds good. I'm sure it will be more interesting than this little module: (URL) about you, Larry? Will you have any GBC stuff? Steve (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8420 Bike

(...) Are the tires the 10.7 cm diameter size or the 8.8 cm size like the older TLC bikes? (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Demag AC 500 at my house!

What else can a guy ask for? A few months ago I saw the huge Demag AC 1600, and roughly a month ago, right down the street from where I live, I found a Demag AC 500-1 SSL working on a condominium! Here are the pics, (URL) AC 1600 I took from my (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brickfest 2005 USA

(...) Yes, I plan on bringing all my pneumatic creations. I plan on making a pneumatic ball contraption, what a suprise! (...) Kevin (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Another crane builder

Even if it isn't finished, it is still taller than the builder and well done-therefore it is interesting. (URL) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8420 Bike

(...) No, it doesn't have front shocks, but that's not a big deal. I think the only problem I have with the set is that the wheels are only attached to one beam for each wheel; rather than using two beams for each side of the axle. It's not a big (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brickfest 2005 USA

(...) Kevin, What are you bringing? All your pneumatic creations? I was overwhelmed by them last year, but now might have a clue what I was looking at. Are you participating in the "Great Ball Contraption?" Larry (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: tougher lego gears

(...) It won't offer any support since the filling is not bonded to (or "integrated into") the gear body - they would just fly out when the gear cracks. (...) Which brings a question: Why use Lego in a rig with wood or aluminum? Is it a Lego MOC (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Brickfest 2005 USA

(...) I'm in. (...) Kevin (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Brickfest 2005 USA

Who all is going to brickfest in the US? Lord willing I will be there with all my construction equipment completed and on display. I am want to go not just to display my creations but to meet other lego builders that I have talked to on the net. (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: tougher lego gears

(...) I don't think the plastic-glue bond would have to be stronger than plastic with itself. I'm just talking about filling up the hole so that the gear won't crack as easily at the thin points next to the holes. This is where the breaks are always (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact