 Technic / 14301
Re: 8420 Bike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:48:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ron Penton wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Nathan Bell wrote:
So, does this not have front shocks at all?  Otherwise a perfect set!

Two of those wider rear tires would be good for front tires on a large scale big
rig!

No, it doesn't have front shocks, but that's not a big deal.

I think the only problem I have with the set is that the wheels are only
attached to one beam for each wheel; rather than using two beams for each side
of the axle. It's not a big deal, though, and other than that it's an absolutely
marvelous set.

I bought it and put it together last night; and when I finished the only thought
on my mind was "What?! I'm done already?! Aw crap.".

Are the tires the 10.7 cm diameter size or the 8.8 cm size like the older TLC
bikes?