 Technic / 14296
Re: Brickfest 2005 USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:14:09 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Nathan Bell wrote:
Who all is going to brickfest in the US?  Lord willing I will be there with all
my construction equipment completed and on display.  I am want to go not just to
display my creations but to meet other lego builders that I have talked to on
the net.

Who's in?

I'm in.

Nathan

Kevin
Kevin,

What are you bringing? All your pneumatic creations? I was overwhelmed by them
last year, but now might have a clue what I was looking at. Are you
participating in the "Great Ball Contraption?"

Larry