 Technic / *15961 (-10)
  Re: 1038 ERBIE the Robo-Car?

(...) I have two pictures I grabbed from an eBay auction awhile back. I've uploaded them to my Brickshelf folder: (URL) (post mod) (URL) all the information I could find about that set. It looks like it was designed as a line-folowing robot, which (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A query to GBC members, module builders, and technic model builders.

Hmm - I originally forgot to add lugnet.technic to this post, please post any comments/thoughts you may have to share with others. Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde "Geoffrey Hyde" <g.hyde@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:IAyr24.C76@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic switching circuits

(...) You're right I believe it does.. I had forgotten how complex the page was, I had last viewed it some months ago.. I'm going through it now.....unfortunately my net connection is slightly hosed.. and Comcast is telling me 1 week before they can (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic switching circuits

(...) This is something mr Clague did tackle on his page. In his Quad242 ( (URL) ), he did just what you're wanting to do. In fact, if you can decrypt this page: (URL) you'll understand the secret. I believe the key is having "and" gates, where two (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Pneumatic switching circuits

Ok, I've look through mr Clagues site and I undertand the basics. But I have a problem in trying to design my pneumatic/switch circuit for this big nasty walker of mine: So fist a legend: _ = Extended ~ = retracted / = transition - retracting \ = (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1038 ERBIE the Robo-Car?

(...) I think this robot chassis is for use with Interface I (1455), which in the UK was used with BBC Micros. I'm not sure whether any other computers would connect to it. It had 6 motor ports for 4.5V motors or lights, and 2 sensor ports that (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1038 ERBIE the Robo-Car?

(...) I was thinking there was a switch that you could clip on the battery box to control another motor. So, 1 box could control several motors through switches. But it's been a while... Steve (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1038 ERBIE the Robo-Car?

(...) I have one of those motors and a coupl eof the 4.5V battery boxes, I just can't imagine trying to control a two motor chassis in this way. (mental image of me with a battery box in each hand and a thumb on each of the forward/reverse levers) (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1038 ERBIE the Robo-Car?

(...) Well, that's a 4.5v motor. They had a battery box that ran the motors. (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  1038 ERBIE the Robo-Car?

Does anyone have more infomation/plans for 1038 ERBIE the Robo-Car? I fond the refence while searching Peeron, and jumped to the Lugnet Guide entry here: (URL) looks like it build some sort of dual drive chassis, but I can't imagine what powered (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact