 Technic / *14491 (-20)
  Re: part ID

(...) Could be from cockpit of the technic space shuttle 8480 [LEGOSet 8480] (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.brictionary, FTX)

  Re: Lego Flight

(...) What about these Clikits parts for airfoils: (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) I quite like the water effect these tiles give. For this NBLTC display I just used a single layer of plates of various colours under them: (URL) photograph seems to have picked up the underlying colours a bit too clearly. In reality, you can (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  New Mecha - The Klymyth

A Monday to Monday MOC - (URL) Klymyth>; Quadra-ped Mecha: (URL) Here is a blue doggie I started last week, and finished today. It features: A single Pilot Canopy from the High Speed Train #4511 Star Wars Super Battle Droid Rotating Click Hinges (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  part ID

(URL) anyone know what the stickered part in this picture just in front of the minifig is? I like it and think its nifty but I really want to know where its from. I know the tile is genuine lego but mabie the sticker isnt... :) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) David, this is hilarious, and well executed. Way to fill a pool with gags. Too bad there's no room for surfing. :-D Oh, yeah, and the price of a glass of water on the moon doesn't surprise me one bit. ( My wife works in the arctic on occasion, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) I'm not sure I ever saw that before. The invisible water idea works pretty well in his pool, because it's obviously a swimming pool w/ diving board, but mine would have just looked like a sloped sand-dune without water and someone flying the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) Oh? In a general sense, or did someone actually do that to you? (...) Absolutely! Notice that even bully-droids and tyrant-wizards wear speedos in space. Black and red, of course, because dressing in those colors makes you look extra sinister. (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Hex363

(...) Lindsay, Thanks, I think. LOL! (...) Thanks very much! The vertical strength of the legs is quite robust. Plenty of force and good leverage to hold weight. The weakness in the design is the structural stability associated with the leg (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hex363

(...) [snip] (...) I think you're a very scary man, Kevin. That walker is absolutely *brilliant*. I don't normally check out the .technic or .robotics side of things, but today I'm very glad I did. That is absolutely incredible-- and not least of (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Hex363

I pleased to announce my newest pneumatic walker, hex363. (URL) is similar in pneumatic circuit design to Quad242 ((URL) Hex363 is completely pneumatic. Hex363 is a pneumatic sequencer that can walk forward. Each leg can extend to the ground, or (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) Certainly is a fun moc! Reminds me of Adrian's pool on his Rigel 7 moonbase. I gotta love that pool! definately need to something like that in a moc of mine! Would love to see this in a moonbase layout - is very nice! -Lenny (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) I totally got a kick out of this. Well done. I identify with the kid who got his sand-castle kicked over :( And to those who say you can't have a pool in space (Manfred) or that you can't wear a speedo in space, I say HOGWASH! The advances in (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Blimey

I now know why all of Rosco's creation's up to now have been a bit on the small side, he must have allocated the majority of his parts toward building this: (URL) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Photos of my snowblower and other Technic things...

Hello, At last I got a new digital camera (Canon Ixus Digital 500) and was able to take a few pictures of some of my LEGO creations I've made lately. Here are some pictures of the snowblower I've made. No video avaiable yet. (URL) -> (URL) also (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates

(...) Thanks for the comments, hints and suggestions. Designing something without the pieces - that's impressive! I think the idea of a motor to amplify the signal could be used and it should be possible to put in some sort of lever that switches (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) I built it more as absurdist comedic piece, since there are clearly more things wrong about it than there are right. Cartoon physics applies, so the water doesn't boil away, exposed skin isn't desicated (though I did originally plan to have (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

Well, since the pool works in a vacuum, the water must be contantly boiling out into space, and with an astonishingly fast rate too. You've modelled this effect nicly with the studs on the trans dark blue plates :-) With friendly greetings, M. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: just an pneumatic idea

"Brick Builder" <brickbuilder@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Huw7Ip.Kvt@lugnet.com... (...) WOHA!! Nice! :) (...) have (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: just an pneumatic idea

(...) ROSCO (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact