 General / 46628
Re: part ID
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:55:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
   http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=698379 Does anyone know what the stickered part in this picture just in front of the minifig is?

Could be from cockpit of the technic space shuttle 8480

    8480 Space Shuttle / "FOS Light" Space Shuttle
1366 elements, 0 figures, US$158, 1996
LEGO > TECHNIC > Tech Build / Advanced