 Technic / *14321 (-10)
  Re: new technic sets

Looks pretty sweet except for the Bionicle tow hook. (URL) will be a shame that a new source will be available for the excellent model team wheels/tires and the tires will be in the ridiculous new grey. :( "pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A realy good set (7471)

(...) The Mars Rover is a cool set, but I also was disappointed that the front wheels don't fold up like in real life. Perhaps someone out there has already modified it? John (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  A realy good set (7471)

Is it just me that did not paying good enoug attention to this group or has this set not been mentioned att all or at least not much? I was getting this set yesterday, I started building at once and I did not look too closely on the pictures printed (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new technic sets

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HsGI9q.2M7@lugnet.com... (...) I was visiting a newly opened LEGO-store today, and there I also got to see those pictures. But I thought the truck was more looking like the truck buildt from the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New crane MOC

(...) i will make sure to wait for you to get there before i start setting it up. i can't wait to see what you are bringing. you got a lot of good stuff listed on the brickfest moc page. any chance you are bringing your Sydney Harbor bridge? (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BSCP "Bississippi"

(...) Thank you, Kevin! The pictures are of the same model. I'm not sure if implementation is a BIG WORD for what is really only a difference in the tracks & wheels/gears that drive it. The Ldraw rendering uses Technic tread links mounted on 40T (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: automatic transmission

phoenix@online.no (Øyvind Steinnes) wrote in <HsIMzr.19KB@lugnet.com>: (...) This page: (URL) contains two drawings of the DSG box. Mechanically, it should be possible to build it: make two three-speed boxes (driven by the engine at different (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BSCP "Bississippi"

(...) Very cool Miguel! For clarification, the one on the bottom is the new one, or are there two new implementations there? Kevin (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New crane MOC

(...) Woohoo!! Glad I decided to go to Portland!! Rest assured I'll get some pics ;) Hopefully I'll be around when you assemble it too - I can even help if you need it. (...) Nice work! Haven't seen a ringer here for quite a while. I agree with TJ, (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  new Ferrari 1:10

(URL) from a message by Matteo Favalli: (URL) David (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact