 Technic / 12067
Re: New crane MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:41:41 GMT

At 12:47 AM 2/4/2004 +0000, you wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Bob Kojima wrote:
when i found out that Brickfest was going to be in Portland i knew that i
wanted to bring something BIG!  since i live in Portland, a big moc would
not be a problem since i would not have to worry about shipping or flying
it on a plane.

Woohoo!! Glad I decided to go to Portland!! Rest assured I'll get some pics ;)

Hopefully I'll be around when you assemble it too - I can even help if you
need
it.

i will make sure to wait for you to get there before i start setting it
up.  i can't wait to see what you are bringing.  you got a lot of good
stuff listed on the brickfest moc page.  any chance you are bringing your
Sydney Harbor bridge?  probably too big.

bob

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com
http://www.bong69.com