 Technic / 12073
Re: New crane MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 23:47:57 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Bob Kojima wrote:
At 12:47 AM 2/4/2004 +0000, you wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Bob Kojima wrote:
when i found out that Brickfest was going to be in Portland i knew that i
wanted to bring something BIG!  since i live in Portland, a big moc would
not be a problem since i would not have to worry about shipping or flying
it on a plane.

Woohoo!! Glad I decided to go to Portland!! Rest assured I'll get some pics ;)

Hopefully I'll be around when you assemble it too - I can even help if you
need
it.

i will make sure to wait for you to get there before i start setting it
up.  i can't wait to see what you are bringing.  you got a lot of good
stuff listed on the brickfest moc page.

That'll be great! My cranes will hopefully be in the town display.

any chance you are bringing your
Sydney Harbor bridge?  probably too big.

Alas, it doesn't exist any more - I couldn't afford to tie up all those technic
beams. And it would have cost a pretty penny to transport from Australia too.

ROSCO