 Technic / *13611 (-10)
  Re: King Kong MOC

Mike, this is fantastic! I'm so glad that I got to see it up close and personal. Your building style is truly unique. - Joe "Mike Crowley" <count_blockula@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HMMo3o.1GMu@lugnet.com... (...) bit (...) chunk of (...) how (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: King Kong MOC

(...) Holy banana! That's one of the freakiest MOCs I've seen. Who knew Lego could look like hair and muscle? (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  King Kong MOC

(URL) Parts Monkeys, Unite> Here’s a link to the page with the rest of the pictures: (URL) Click Here> He's actually quite sturdy and holds up to play pretty well. He's just a bit over 13 inches tall, and it only took me about an afternoon and a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Lego Racers "Hot Flame" set 8376

(...) Thanks for the pics. I don't really care that they are not good quality, I just want to see how it looks like. I also found that someone posted colour pics of the same set at brickshelf: (URL) It looks cool and I think I found a winner out of (...) (21 years ago, 11-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Racers "Hot Flame" set 8376

Here it is. My HTML and my scanning skills are poor but I have uploaded three pictures to the web. (URL) are scans of the instructions. The scans are the cover, the completed primary model and the completed secondary model. The cover is very (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Racers "Hot Flame" set 8376

(...) It would be really great if you could scan some pics. I am really interested because I have never heard of this set. You mean to tell me that this set is available in stores and you bought it?? Steve (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic/Motorized Camera Tilt Unit

In lugnet.animation, Jim Kovacs wrote: [snip] (...) Hi Jim, Very cool! Maybe I'll have to dig out my vision cam too,,,, It was fun dreaming up designs, and it was fun talking with Bauchaille, an old friend (and one of the senior statesman on the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic/Motorized Camera Tilt Unit

(...) Hey guys, I have been following this post since it started. It inspired me to try to find a use for my vision command cam. I decided not to try to use pnuematics...but rather a simple gear/belt drive system. It gives full pan and tilt...well (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Racers "Hot Flame" set 8376

(...) It's deffinately not listed at Brickset. I knew RC Race buggy 8475 and Supersonic RC 8366 retailed for about $200 australian so when i saw this for $130 i nabbed it in sydney toys'r'us. Outdoor RC looks awful. Hot Flame has 200 odd parts and (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New robots and other goodies

(...) My site has been up for about three years, but I guess it is more Robot oriented then Technic. You should lurk in rtl more often! (...) Thats good. I haven't used rollover buttons before and I think they add a nice touch. Mine could probably (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact