 Technic / 11372
Re: Lego Racers "Hot Flame" set 8376
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 19:08:28 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Dunn wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Steve Moldovanu wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Steve Dunn wrote:
Does anybody have any info about this new radio controlled set ?
I haven't found it in any set database.

Steve

Where did you find this set?? Any pictures??? I know an outdoor rc racer is
supposed to come out exclusively to Radio Shack. The number is 8369. The name is
unsure. If you search at Brickset it will say Outdoor RC Racer and it looks
awful! I am really interested in this RC Racer you found. I am looking for only
one to be and there are actually many of them!
Steve

It's deffinately not listed at Brickset. I knew RC Race buggy 8475 and
Supersonic RC 8366 retailed for about $200 australian so when i saw this for
$130 i nabbed it in sydney toys'r'us.
Outdoor RC looks awful.
Hot Flame has 200 odd parts and uses the same RC equipment and motors to the
Race Buggy (I don't think the supersonic has made it to australia yet). It is an
off roader but comes with optional slick tyres i have never seen before on any
technic. I think they use the same hub as the buggy.
I will try to figure out how to use the scanner today... And build it tonight.
more tomorrow.

Steve

It would be really great if you could scan some pics. I am really interested
because I have never heard of this set. You mean to tell me that this set is
available in stores and you bought it??

Steve