 Technic / 11363
Subject:
Lego Racers "Hot Flame" set 8376
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 04:21:36 GMT

Does anybody have any info about this new radio controlled set ?
I haven't found it in any set database.

Steve

Re: Lego Racers "Hot Flame" set 8376
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 19:20:57 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Dunn wrote:
Does anybody have any info about this new radio controlled set ?
I haven't found it in any set database.

Steve

Where did you find this set?? Any pictures??? I know an outdoor rc racer is
supposed to come out exclusively to Radio Shack. The number is 8369. The name is
unsure. If you search at Brickset it will say Outdoor RC Racer and it looks
awful! I am really interested in this RC Racer you found. I am looking for only
one to be and there are actually many of them!