 Technic / 11375
11374  |  11376
Subject:
King Kong MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 04:50:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Parts Monkeys, Unite

Here’s a link to the page with the rest of the pictures: Click Here

He’s actually quite sturdy and holds up to play pretty well. He’s just a bit over 13 inches tall, and it only took me about an afternoon and a good chunk of the following day to make him, start to finish. I’m pretty happy about how the head came out, but the most fun part of him is his arms: they’re really poseable and can be put in a lot of funny poses -- I can see myself taking lots of goofy photos of this one!

(Now I just need to make some cars and trains for this guy to smash. If only I had enough grey pieces to make a giant building for him to climb on!)

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley
The Count Says: “Celebrate the night in eblockvillage!”