 Technic / *13456 (-20)
  Re: New forum

(...) Actually Tim the problem is that Purple Dave (aka Dave Lotsawords)is Banned from BZ for being obnoxious, so he's banished to roam the lonely halls of Lugnet.bionicle where really there isn't much interest. But hey it could be worse. There (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: How can you make the Pit Droid stand up? (Set 8000)

Stephane Simard's utterance expressed in news:HKsoJ6.1EDA@lugnet.com: (...) Hi! I have never believed them to be able to stand up by themselves when I push the buttons. I have always held them in my hand when unfolding. They both stand up nicely (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  How can you make the Pit Droid stand up? (Set 8000)

Hello all, I've had the Pit Droid for a good while, I played with it a lot and can't seem to make him stand up by pressing his eyes: he keeps falling on his back. The only way I can make him unfold is by holding his head with my hand while pressing (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  Mask of Light DVD at MaskofDestiny.com

I have what I believe to be the first copy of the Mask of Light DVD reviewed by a LEGO-oriented website. You can read the first part of the review (URL) here>. (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

(...) Another idea (needs work): synthetize the bicycle wheels using 1x2 liftarms. Not very nice looking though... and a real parts hog! (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yet another Technic 9V motor comparison update

(...) This is a wonderful resource! Thanks so much for posting this information. -TJ p.s. I've finally updated the motors page ((URL) links to Philo's page, of course! (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  A small question about tyres

What's the difference between the two? (URL) "20x30 solid tyre" (URL) "20x30 solid Ballon tyre" I am looking for 6 20 x 30 "Solid" tyres, but on bricklink, they are scattered, and all overseas! However, I am looking for a subsitute until I get the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yet another Technic 9V motor comparison update

(...) (snip) Just another post raving about what a great resource this is! You may know more about these motors than LEGO does! Thanks so much for sharing. (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: car seat version 3 (a part)

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HKMzEC.14uz@lugnet.com... (...) thanx that's sweet :)) (...) yeah (...) don't think so i'm waiting for support cause i don't have enought fervor :( so i called it open project but no one (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yet another Technic 9V motor comparison update

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:HKMzyF.16v9@lugnet.com... (...) ok! tanx for correcting me your'e the master of these parameters :))) pixel (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

(...) We're all humans, except those that are a cross breed of Technic and Fabuland, of course. (...) I like the seats by Lars: (URL) I think I got carried away with the bar ends on the red downhill bike.... I got another idea for bar ends, what (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yet another Technic 9V motor comparison update

Hi Pixel, (...) I think you're a bit harsh with this motor. Granted, no load current is much higher, but here we depend on friction alone so it is not very significant. Under load, current is indeed higher, but speed too, so mechanical power is (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: car seat version 3 (a part)

(...) Hi Paul! (...) Neat-o! I like the lower back support adjustment! (...) I'm still waiting for you to build it! :) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yet another Technic 9V motor comparison update

Thanks Philo, you are the best! (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

"John Guerquin" <jguerquin@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:HKK93K.CDx@lugnet.com... (...) I think Larry is referring to BMX types, at least that is what we called them in my day :-) Jennifer (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yet another Technic 9V motor comparison update

thanx philo it shows this new kind of motor is... pure... weak why it takes 10 times more current giving just 1/4 more rpm than 71427? and why it consumes almost 2 times more current with load? why they use it? i hope there were some cases (not only (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Yet another Technic 9V motor comparison update

I have updated my (URL) motor comparison page> You'll find data on the new clear case motor included in (URL) 4094 motor movers set>. (URL) There is also a new comparison: how to maximize mechanical power extracted from a single RCX output And as a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

  car seat version 3 (a part)

hi all i hope you remember my moc (URL) i want to show you the newest version of car seat in fact this is just a part of it (the back) but the rest of the seat is coming soon i can still imagine whole supercar or superchassis which will use stuff (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

(...) John, Nice stuff. I have often thought of doing an MTB myself. Now that I have the hailfire, I will be thinking of building something that can take advantage of those hoops! Dave (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

(...) Yeah, the wheel size is a limitation, I will see if I can try to scale down the frame and suspension, especially on the red downhill bike. The Hailfire wheels are HUGE - the diameter is similar to the length of the whole bike! However, it (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact