 Technic / 11222
Re: Technic mountain bikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:02:06 GMT

Here's the full BrickShelf folder:

Do'oh! I knew I forgot something!   Thanks Tobbe!!!  :)

We're all humans, except those that are a cross breed of Technic and Fabuland,
of course.

Yes, I agree with you about the seats.... but for some reason flat straight
seats just didn't look right!  Again, improvements for version 2.

I like the seats by Lars:

I think I got carried away with the bar ends on the red downhill bike....

I got another idea for bar ends, what about using this part as bar end:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4273

And an half bushing with teeth to hold it in an appropriate angle. The bar ends
on your bike look a little too long IMHO. Still, they have the right twist to
them.

I liked the handle bar design, so I carried it over to the 2nd bike.  Oops.
I like the minifig lever idea as brake levers... I will try that out..

Cool, hope it works!

Thanks for the praise and ideas Tobbe!!!

Welcome.

Someday soon I hope to actually put something new online, at least before 2004
;)

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe