 Technic / *13441 (-20)
  Re: Yet another Technic 9V motor comparison update

thanx philo it shows this new kind of motor is... pure... weak why it takes 10 times more current giving just 1/4 more rpm than 71427? and why it consumes almost 2 times more current with load? why they use it? i hope there were some cases (not only (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Yet another Technic 9V motor comparison update

I have updated my (URL) motor comparison page> You'll find data on the new clear case motor included in (URL) 4094 motor movers set>. (URL) There is also a new comparison: how to maximize mechanical power extracted from a single RCX output And as a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

  car seat version 3 (a part)

hi all i hope you remember my moc (URL) i want to show you the newest version of car seat in fact this is just a part of it (the back) but the rest of the seat is coming soon i can still imagine whole supercar or superchassis which will use stuff (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

(...) John, Nice stuff. I have often thought of doing an MTB myself. Now that I have the hailfire, I will be thinking of building something that can take advantage of those hoops! Dave (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

(...) Yeah, the wheel size is a limitation, I will see if I can try to scale down the frame and suspension, especially on the red downhill bike. The Hailfire wheels are HUGE - the diameter is similar to the length of the whole bike! However, it (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

John Guerquin's utterance expressed in news:HKJq9v.1vAu@lugnet.com: (...) This is really great - I love the back suspension. I made an mtb some time ago, but didn't try full suspension :) (...) The derailleur on this one is really cool, but I think (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 9v Motor Stripdown

Peter Young's utterance expressed in news:HKL5tJ.24uC@lugnet.com: (...) You can find some info on Philippe's homepage: (URL) on! (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  9v Motor Stripdown

Hi, I've got a friend who has a couple of 9v motors that have a broken shaft. I'm not too sure where it's broken but was wanting to know if anyone has a link to a site that has the details on how to strip on of these motors down to repair them? (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

Here's the full BrickShelf folder: (URL) that I this Sunday spent over six hours in a XC Mountainbike race (112 km) I'll have to say that I'm fairly used to looking at bikes such as these (OK, maybe not so many DownHill bikes participating but (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New forum

(...) My guess is the lack of activity here is somewhat related to the popularity of (URL) BZPower>, receiving hundreds of Bionicle-related posts/day, with over 11,000(!!!) registered members. So, there is Bionicle interest out there. With the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  New forum

MaskofDestiny.com has a new (URL) forum> set up now. Given the lack of activity in the .bionicle section, there probably aren't many here who particularly care, but I figure it's worth mentioning nonetheless. (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

(...) Thanks Larry! Not sure what you mean by 'trick' bikes though. I used actual bikes for inspiration. Although I agree with you about the scale - it's off, and I will try to improve that in the next versions. The problem is that you can shrink (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: RCX's

(...) Less than Twinkies and honey, more than an open bottle of warm milk. Beyond that I'd think it should be a matter of decades. (...) Probably, but I don't actually have one. I know the MicroScouts don't need anything except batteries to get (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: RCX's

(...) The firmware gets erased if you take out the batteries. Plug in the IR tower, start the RIS software and download the firmware again. (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

(...) I'll go farther, I actually liked both of them! They seem more like trick bikes than mountain bikes, given the wheel size though. No way round that unless there's a bigger wheel somewhere. (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  RCX's

Hey guys- Do any of you happen to know the shelf life of an RCX brick? The reason I ask is because I recently took out my brick (after leaving it unopenned in it's mindstorms box for a few years), and when I put in new batteries in it, it didn't (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

John- Nice bike. (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic mountain bikes

Hi folks I've uploaded pictures (thanks Calum) of two new technic models to Brickshelf: full suspension mountain bikes. Deep link to bike #1: (URL) This is more of your typical cross-country bike, with a neat front fork suspension - this was (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !!

  Re: Thank you, TJ!

(...) You're welcome! It was a pleasure to witness this model first-hand and to help you out. No problems, I enjoyed it. -TJ (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

  great motorbikes

i found some motorbikes of Nicolas Hubin i don't remember if someone show us these great models have a look (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact