 Technic / Bionicle / 2273
Re: New forum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 01:48:45 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, David Laswell wrote:
   MaskofDestiny.com has a new forum set up now. Given the lack of activity in the .bionicle section, there probably aren’t many here who particularly care, but I figure it’s worth mentioning nonetheless.

My guess is the lack of activity here is somewhat related to the popularity of BZPower, receiving hundreds of Bionicle-related posts/day, with over 11,000(!!!) registered members.

So, there is Bionicle interest out there. With the overwhelming amount of Bionicle fans that exist, I’m surprised you’re rather blah with your announcement. Good luck!

-Tim