 Technic / Bionicle / 2276
Re: New forum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 16:38:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Bryce McGlone wrote:
   Actually Tim the problem is that Purple Dave (aka Dave Lotsawords)is Banned from BZ for being obnoxious, so he’s banished to roam the lonely halls of Lugnet.bionicle where really there isn’t much interest.

Heh, that’s amusing. You know, I’ve recently started to hear rumors that I was officially banned at some point, but noone ever bothered to officially inform me when/if it happened. You see, I didn’t leave because I was banned. I quit, plain and simple. It became painfully obvious that certain members of the BZP staff (who will remain unnamed) couldn’t tolerate a competitor in their playground. Rich even asked me to come back when we met at the Mask of Light premiere party, and I told him I’d be willing to discuss it when I’d worked through all of my Toy Fair coverage. He set my account up again the next day (even though I asked him to wait), but I didn’t have a chance to log on for another month, and by the time I tried, the new account was gone. I figured that meant he’d changed his mind about wanting me to return, and I decided it wasn’t worth the hassle, especially since I knew I’d most likely be getting harrassed by the same staff members who led to my decision to quit in the first place (you might even know one of them who works for Liberty Livewire and quite foolishly uses their computers to send harrassing e-mails from work). But seriously, could you get your facts straight before you start tossing around insults?