 Technic / *12811 (-10)
  Re: MOC Differtimento

Hello Miguel, I downloaded your DAT file of Differtimento and it seems to use some parts I don't have. Primarily the Vision Command camera and the newer type of wheels. Can you point me in the right direction to where I might be able to down load (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Questions from a pneumatics newbie.

(...) I've gotten up to six. (...) You can always pair up pistons that are linked to add more power. I'm very curious to see how your logic works. Can you email me some details? (...) Thats more than what I have. I'm close on pistons, but not on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Questions from a pneumatics newbie.

(...) works but the details behind the syntax seems to be eluding me. (sigh) I'll redraw the pics I've done on paper so that they're legible to other people and put them up on a website so y'all can see what I've done. >> Mark (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Questions from a pneumatics newbie.

Okay... quick question, going back to square one. How many switches could I actually realistically gang onto one pneumatic piston so that the piston's position will simultaneously flip all of them? I've just worked out a design for an octal register (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A free motorized switch with every compressor

(...) I forgot to add a few more pictures. (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  A free motorized switch with every compressor

I love differentials. I wanted to share another trick I figured out while playing with pneumatics. By combining a differential with the motor(s) and pump(s) of a compressor, you can make a motorized switch. (URL) above behemoth compressor, I have (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pneumatic problems

try the local office, in your country best regards jt "Puffie40" <puffie40@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HGADH0.1oDM@lugnet.com... (...) compresser!:) (...) starting to (...) off the (...) non-lego (...) did was I (...) Then I (...) I left (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Questions from a pneumatics newbie.

(...) Got it I think. (...) I got tired of not being able to document my pneumatic designs. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic problems

(...) How do I do that? (...) Who knows? maybe glue the bottom one off, and try using it as a compresser!:) I am trying a different glue this time. I am trying JB weld. It's starting to look hopeful for now. Chris Pritchard (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Questions from a pneumatics newbie.

(...) The premise would be that I would actually be supplying inputs to both ends of a destination piston. Since my gates produce *BOTH* the required combinational logic output and its complement on two separate valves, I just hook both airflow (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact