 Technic / *12696 (-10)
  My new Walker

Hey, I have been looking at all the cool mini-walkers and decided to build my own. Its called TLW, and while its not as small as some of the others, (it ended up being about 4.5 inches tall) for being my first working 2 leg walker I like it and I (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Gear Boxes and Motor Systems

Personally I'm not at all impressed with these parts. So the motor is slightly smaller? So what. The 'mindstorms motor'as it's been called is small enough. It's made out of clear plastic. That only makes it harder to camouflage in models. I never (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Gear Boxes and Motor Systems

(...) Oh, how sad, you just lost your masters. Sorry. :: revoke masters wand appears :: Iain (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Gear Boxes and Motor Systems

(...) I also have the new 4094 Inventor set. After disassembling the 90 degree gearbox, and comparing the grooves with the new clicky joints of (URL) #8558-1 Cahdok and Gahdok, here are some observations: 1. The grooves LOOK similar to part (URL), (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Zipper--the two-piece flying helicopter

I came up with this a little while ago. It's extremely simple, but it's kind of fun and it's the first thing I've seen built of Legos that can actually fly! You can check it out here: (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

"Trevyn Watson" <4tee2@rogers.com> wrote in message news:HFtDoq.A9v@lugnet.com... (...) too (...) the (...) attached (...) I don't have any of those pieces, but on #8558-1: Cahdok and Gahdok I found this piece (URL) look like the counterparts for (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Gear Boxes and Motor Systems

Thanks, Todd (...) Actually I didn't noticed I was in FTX mode... BTW, could it be possible to keep a cookie with personnal preference about FTX ? While it can be very useful, I'd prefer to default to plain text for most ordinary messages ! (...) I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Reversible pneumatic engine

(...) I found it here: (URL) (...) Thanks for your positive feedback on my engine. My solution is born out of computer engineering, not train engineering. That is why it looks so different than yours. I'm sure that if you build one of the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Reversible pneumatic engine

(...) I used a variation of stephenson valve gear for my adjustable 4 wheel steering concept here (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Reversible pneumatic engine

(...) It can be seen here at CSSOH'S LEGO PNEUMATICS PAGE by scrolling down a little... (URL) here at my Brickshelf gallery which is still under construction and may not be public yet... (URL) is based on a very simple reversing gear which can be (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact