 Technic / *12691 (-10)
  Re: New Gear Boxes and Motor Systems

"Trevyn Watson" <4tee2@rogers.com> wrote in message news:HFtDoq.A9v@lugnet.com... (...) too (...) the (...) attached (...) I don't have any of those pieces, but on #8558-1: Cahdok and Gahdok I found this piece (URL) look like the counterparts for (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Gear Boxes and Motor Systems

Thanks, Todd (...) Actually I didn't noticed I was in FTX mode... BTW, could it be possible to keep a cookie with personnal preference about FTX ? While it can be very useful, I'd prefer to default to plain text for most ordinary messages ! (...) I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Reversible pneumatic engine

(...) I found it here: (URL) (...) Thanks for your positive feedback on my engine. My solution is born out of computer engineering, not train engineering. That is why it looks so different than yours. I'm sure that if you build one of the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Reversible pneumatic engine

(...) I used a variation of stephenson valve gear for my adjustable 4 wheel steering concept here (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Reversible pneumatic engine

(...) It can be seen here at CSSOH'S LEGO PNEUMATICS PAGE by scrolling down a little... (URL) here at my Brickshelf gallery which is still under construction and may not be public yet... (URL) is based on a very simple reversing gear which can be (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Reversible pneumatic engine

(...) It's here, among Paul's other creations: (URL) I looked at the Walschaert valve gear. Wow, that is hard for me to (...) Yes, it's truly marvellous what the old locomotive engineers could do with just mechanical linkages. (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: dear lego.....

(...) Yes, it would be very nice indeed. But I'll end up seeing the boxes anyway no matter what since they'll be mine as soon as Lego is selling them :) I also very much liked having an inventory on the side of the boxes of the 3 new technic sets. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  dear lego.....

Dear lego It would be so nice if you could grant us the honour of letting us here at lugnet see box art for the two large technic sets (backhoe and fire truck) that are being released this summer. I am dying to see some detailed pictures of both (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Gear Boxes and Motor Systems

(...) No, you just forgot the <>'s, that's all. By all means, feel free to select plain text if you're not comfortable posting in FTX! (...) What happens when you click the Preview button?? --Todd (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Gear Boxes and Motor Systems

(...) No, you just forgot to put the link in <>'s, like this: (URL) Didn't it show up wrong when you previewed before posting? --Todd (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact