 Technic / *12431 (-20)
  8448 Web Instructions?

Back in 1999, when the 8448 Super Street Sensation came out, there were 4 extra models that were featured in the set's instruction manual, but not fully 'documented'. I seem to remember that there were web-based instructions for these models, (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Two tiny COG-shifting walkers

These are so slick! Really. I just love em'. e (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Custom Pneumatic Parts

Hi everyone, I was just curious if anybody had ever tried to make any custom length cylinders that were functional with the Lego pneumatics. I was thinking about it the other day and it seems like it shouldn't be that difficult. Greg (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dear Lego, please do whatever business thingo you did that lead tothe 8466 4x4 off-roader

"Nathanael Kuipers" <kuipers_n@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HEL3wG.16nB@lugnet.com... (...) because (...) It would be quite a while. Right now, I'm putting in my time (and money) into my next bridge project- Study 12. Last year's midsummer (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Truss Design Programs

(...) I'm awaitng the stand alone application that also produces .dat-files and orders Eric Sophies Jama to actually build it. Of course the application has to work on multiple platforms. :) /Tobbe (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Two tiny COG-shifting walkers

(...) going to have to build those sometime soon. They look too cool. Hopefully my cats won't try to eat them :-) -TJ (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Truss Design Programs

(...) Thanks for the good suggestions. I should've locked the cells a long time ago. I've even entered numbers in to cells containing equations. I'm glad there's an undo command :-) (...) have Excel. If not, I'll show you how the formulas work and (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Two tiny COG-shifting walkers

Way to go James! Your dynamic duo are the smallest COG-shifters yet! Kevin <snip> (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Switch on Battery box

(...) It should be spring loaded and pop-up nicely. It sounds like you have a broken one, try to see if there is any traces of damage or likewise around the button region. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Son of Walker

(...) It would appear that I credited the wrong person for the first tiny COG:er... (URL) answers your question. Huge feet indeed it has, looking forward to next version! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Truss Design Programs

(...) Wow! Very useful! Sorry for the late reply, I've missed your post. But I highlighted it to possible help others who missed it and because I think it's worth it. I only tinkered with it a little, but it seems pretty straight forward (at least (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Switch on Battery box

Tobbe Arnesson <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HEInyJ.56E@lugnet.com... (...) use, I (...) have to (...) you (...) lift (...) some (...) This does not work all the time, mostly I need a nail _under_ it to to force it up. This is the worst (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Two tiny COG-shifting walkers

(...) It was bound to happen, sooner or later. Amazing! Any chance of videos? I still have to build a COG-shifter... Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My version of Jennifer Clark's Demag AC50-1

(...) Hey cool! Jennifer must be proud (I know I would). Is there any reason you used the right stick for drive instead of the left one? It would feel wrong for me at least. And it's nice to see someone else post photos of an RC switch in a LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Make Your Own HiTechnic Style Radio Control?

(...) DOH! Now I'm really embaressed :) Why didn't I think of that? It's so obviuos! And I've always been the black sheap of the family, prefering RC cars before planes (never owned a electric one though)... *sigh* (...) I have to research this (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The Jamocklaquat - Official Pictures

The fruits of my labour. This is my greatest Triumph thus far in my long history of Lego Building and as a Robot/Mecha builder. (URL) plan to write up a rather lengthy Tech Document regarding its functionality. Although not set in stone yet, I plan (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics) !

  Two tiny COG-shifting walkers

The Dynamic Duo! Presenting two tiny COG-shifting walkers, Runt and Mighty-Mite. There are two versions of each: Runt MX uses the technic mini-motor, and Runt FX uses the older-style flat motor; meanwhile, Mighty-Mite uses a micromotor and has (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: My version of Jennifer Clark's Demag AC50-1

(...) Hi Irv, looking forward to seeing this one completed! Of course it'd be even better if I got a chance to play with it..... ROSCO (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam)

  Dear Lego, please do whatever business thingo you did that lead tothe 8466 4x4 off-roader

(...) This could indeed be a very interesting project. Certainly I've some ideas about it and the 8466 could be a very good start to build such a Wrecker. But why not give it a try yourself? One reason why I build my cars is to show to others what (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Make Your Own HiTechnic Style Radio Control?

(...) how (...) ideal (...) using (...) Tobbe, Your comments are right on. The way the servo card controls the Lego motor is as you described except that the circuit has so much "gain" that the motor is almost full ON when the stick is on either (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact