 Technic / 10309
Re: Switch on Battery box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 10:02:21 GMT

This does not work all the time, mostly I need a nail _under_ it to to force
it up. This is the worst part; when I want to stop it I cannot.

It should be spring loaded and pop-up nicely. It sounds like you have a broken
one, try to see if there is any traces of damage or likewise around the button
region.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu