 Technic / 10458
Re: Switch on Battery box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 10:25:22 GMT

I'd like to finish this by saying, that Paul sent me a replacement a little
more that a week ago, thanks for the help&service

In lugnet.technic, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Hi!

I just bought a 8x4 9V battery box from Lego_bonkers on bricklink.
It is first time I use such one, but I see that the switch is hard to use, I
have to press hard to get it down, an it is the same to get it up, I have to
press really hard and in the right angle.
Is this normal?

My intention was to install it under a roof and with a 1x2 brick to turn it
on and off, but I guess a switch <set:5120> is a better solution (then it
can run both ways too!)

BR
Sonnich
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/