 Technic / *12136 (-5)
  Re: Walker Madness

(...) I've got inspired by small walkers and decided to try my hand at a weight shifter. I've got one based on the micromotor that walks, but no pictures yet. Kevin (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Walker Madness

With all the recent posts about bipedal walking machines, I thought I'd put together a compilation of everyone's posts (check out the top of the sidebar on the .technic front page (URL) let me know if I've left any out. I'd like a complete listing, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)

Hi Tobbe, Harald told me his site isn't finished yet. So more will come soon and maybe he will add more photos of the models which are already to be seen on his website. It indead is a great model, the huge LTM1500. Hopefully he will show them (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Good String for Your Models

I have a recommendation for those of you who need good string/cable to use in your models: SpiderWire ((URL) used for fishing, and is specially designed for maximum strength with minimum diameter. It is braided (as opposed to traditional solid-core (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Are "classic" technic parts doomed?

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HDBwD1.148o@lugnet.com... (...) good sentence :))) ...from the other hand... sorry pixel (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact