 Technic / *11986 (-20)
  Re: baby walker

Øyvind Steinnes's utterance expressed in news:HCtvwx.vt2@lugnet.com: (...) Trouble is.. the micro motor is equipped with a small platic ring that only fits the pulley what comes with it. (URL) - motor (URL) - pulley The pulley can hold an crossaxle (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  (canceled)

  Re: baby walker

(...) I've got an idea for a walker similar to this one that only uses seven pieces! I can't try it out yet because I don't have a micro motor yet either, but it seems like it should work. It uses a 1x2 technic brick with 2 holes connected directly (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tramp, tramp, tramp, the boys are marching.

Looks quite impressive! Next time, though, you may want to try to keep the crates in the background still... Stefan. --- New film by YellowHead Studios: A Christmas Carol In Bricks (URL) Beatty" <carbunicle@appleogue.net> schreef in bericht (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: yet another teensy walker

(...) These look great. Wishing I had a micro motor. Nice to see you got a batery pack on there. regards, Paul (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  8458 Silver Champion Render

Have a look at the picture: (warning 695K) (URL) used Jeroen de Haan's cust_inc library at level 3 and Mesh-Enhancer 1.0 by Dr. Lothar Teichert. I'm not entirely happy with the results but I'm not going to rerender it since it took this long: (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic)

  Power Pulling

I just came across this site (URL) it caught my interest. I just wanted to know if this competition is still alive. I wanted to try building a pulling machine to compete. If it is, could someone clarify the rules? 1. What do you mean by a gearbox? (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam)

  yet another teensy walker

Well, I figured I would join in the fun. So I grabbed a micromotor and set out to build a tiny walker: (URL) doubt its the smallest, but maybe its the shortest? :) (URL) best feature of this walker is its stability, which allows it to carry its own (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: diet walker

Good job! I'm surprised that the micro-motor is strong enough to drive it. I like your pics: very sharp and clear. Jerry (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  K-700A articulated tractor

And I found a nice articulated tractor as well! (K-700A) (URL) the pictures! Dennis Bosman (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic) !

  R: DEMAG AC500 in progress

Dennis Bosman <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message HCu4B1.1qBo@lugnet.com... (...) It's even better when you've played with it for a while :-) in fact the crane movement, though powered by only 1 old 9v motor, is very smooth, as well as the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  DEMAG AC500 in progress

I was just scrolling through Bricklink when I found these pictures: (URL) DEMAG AC500 in progress! Looks promessing! Dennis Bosman (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

(...) It would be nice to prove it. :) (...) Aah c'mon. <head swelling> Keep it up. :) Thanks guys. Regards, Paul (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

Hi again, I forgot to preview the previous post and messed it up a little. Here is (I hope) a fix to the parts that weren't clear. The rest has been omitted. Sorry and thanks. (...) My guess is no. I have 2 hoses supplying 3 valves. (...) I hope. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

(...) Thanks. It is to you I owe the idea of using plastic cling wrap for the rotor wings. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

(...) Well, I'm sure you can make it smaller :) I don't have the micromotor myself so I cant try it out. Can you connect the crankshaft directly too the motor some way? What is the output from the micromotor? A short cross axel or what? I've seen (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

(...) concern (...) Sorry, I wish I knew how to fix the movie for you. The speed part is a definite concern. (...) My guess is no. I have 2 hoses to supply 3 valves. (...) I hope. (...) Contra rotation - one rotor over the other. (...) The piston (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tramp, tramp, tramp, the boys are marching.

(...) of stop-motion pictures, the moves look like those very old robots from Hollywood. Mark "yep, I'm into Bionicle now as well" de Kock (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: baby walker

Hi Paul, FYI. I tried to add the flexible axle using LSynth, and it didn't do as well as Orion's LLDP plug in. Looks like work on LSynth might start up soon to improve things. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCtM1A.24v6@lugnet.com... (...) i have some problems with installing it but during weekend i'll try to do it thanx mate pixel (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact