 Technic / *11916 (-20)
  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Maybe that explains why the show seemed sooooo long! And why I didn't get home on Sunday until after 8:00. Could it also explain why I haven't finished unpacking my car since the weekend? - Chris. (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Runner UPDATED

(...) -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

Chris, as someone who saw it first-hand at the show, I just want to say how cool I thought it was. In fact, a number of us used it as the way to see how much time was left in the show! Truly a fantastic job. - Joe (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Chris, For the next show, you could build a replica of the clock mechanism and have it handy, so you can show it to people without having to mess with the tower. I saw it running for a two hour stretch with only a two minutes delay or so, it's (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Runner UPDATED

LOL! That is very cool and funny. I like the silly antics of runner. Jona (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Yeah, but did you notice that the UFO is being piloted by Elvis? (...) Well if the door is made out of LEGO and I can take it apart whenever I need to dip the brush... It actually wasn't all that bad to fit everything in there. It initially (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

(...) Thanks Pixel. I tried and tried (I think I can I think I can...) But I couldn't seem to get enough lift. Maybe the new plastic designs will help :) -Matt (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

"mat" <mjeffery@seatonhs.sa.edu.au> wrote in message news:HCovMq.z5@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

"mat" <mjeffery@seatonhs.sa.edu.au> wrote in message news:HCovMq.z5@lugnet.com... (...) this is not a real challange :) cause it can fly with just one fun i'll do the schema of plastic film for you and other today pixel (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message news:HCo9tG.1zEv@lugnet.com... (...) i hope TLC ppl are watching us :)) and they think about us all gurus do this i hope (...) good point to start i heard the ancient story about chinesse man (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

"miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCnquD.Ht5@lugnet.com... (...) hi miguel (...) it gives me image how big wings have to be to carry on rcx thanx a lot regards pixel (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) UFO spotted!!! :) Way cool clock! Must have been a nightmare to fit the gears in there, but the weight gave you practise I've read - I bet you can paint the walls in an apartment through the door mailbox by now :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Found the new Technic sets today!

(...) do and wanted to get the news around... The 1 x 2 beam is this part: (URL) are not new parts but in a new color - yellow. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Son of Walker

This walker is the refined version of the walker I just built on Sunday that I kept dreaming about while futily trying to render the quicktimes of the Runner at the setting: limit data rate to 90K. After two hours of horidly unpublishible 25 minute (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Runner UPDATED

the runner moc gallery on my brickshelf account was updated to include two videos of the bulldog biped in action. the link to the runner page (post-moderation) (URL) for the broadband enabled and those with a good sense of humor. Set to the beastie (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

(...) how about using the Williams F1 "shells"? they work(on hovercrafts, anyway.) And as for a motor,how about the 8472's built in 4.5v motor+battery box? It gives two outputs and a lot of torque (never mind the speed:) Then you could have wing (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

Hi pixel, Not 100% Lego, but there is a Lego glider pilot out there (URL) hope it helps at least a bit! (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Demag cc12600 Crawler Crane

(...) For scaling: All the pictures I could find on the web, and the spec doc from Demag's website. The Demag doc has enough dimensions to make good 'estimates' I'm mostly on scale, but the scale varies slightly (approx 1:35, somethings up to 1:39) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Not that I care whether Larry believes that my clock isn't a hoax, but I have posted a couple of .AVI files that I shot today with my Vision Command camera. Of course in my eyes, any footage I've ever shot with that thing looks as if it (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Demag cc12600 Crawler Crane

(...) The ballast rigg is supported by wheels so than can bear heavy weights. (URL) suppose you use 20 x 30 technic wheels? Would it be possible to raise the ballast rigg or may the crane be unbalanced then? Big challange!! Dennis Bosman (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact