 Technic / *11521 (-10)
  Re: what can i say

(...) If my hunch is correct he sneaks to a corner and hides he's still playing with LEGO so I don't think he'll brag. I can be wrong of course and I cincerely hope I am. /Tobbe (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what is technic, WAS: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.

(...) Oh, it's not only the mixed colors that makes it ugly. Sure the shape is there and the functions but I'm not satisfied with it. Some day I might go back and do it properly in MiniFig scale. (...) MOC's can be built with flexi tubes and panels (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Need Blue Kakama

(...) www.bricklink.com live by it! (and maybe search for blue kakama) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: City Crane

(...) Thanks! (...) The boom is made from the horizontal bridge parts connected upside down. this makes a very rigid and reasonably light boom, and as LEGO made the fortuitous decision to include slots down the side, which mate with these (URL) it (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Need Blue Kakama

Hi everyone, I am trying to locate some blue Kakama olda masks for a project I am working on. I need 9 more if at all possible (been through 50 mask packs and didn't even find one). I am happy to purchase them, or have lots of other masks and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: what can i say

(...) I think that's it, Tobbe. He's using it as his personal online folder, and just gathering stuff he likes. Of course he could be bragging to all his school friends about his unique designs, and giving them a link to his folder ;-) TJ (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Posting Ldraws for Download

[ FUT lugnet.cad ] (...) You should make sure that all the sub-model files for the file are included. One way to do that is to use a MPD building tool. Preferably you should make sure the web server you use identify the file as being of the type (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.general)

  bad news re: geldermalsen 2003

long time no see folks Ok, since Iam in a process of buying a house in sweden at the moment, I will not have time to complete my ongoing projects for the modelshow, so I will have to postpone until next year, and by then I hope all you guys will be (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: what can i say

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HAtEzD.4Cs@lugnet.com... (...) what i meant to say was the pictures are in his folder so they look like his MOCs even if there will be an announce on the group some ppl will not see it at (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what can i say

(...) Oh, so it was stolen? I missed that. Often it's a kid that collects stuff he found as neat. I can only guess but I'd say it's some school going kid who want's to keep stuff so he can rebuild them when he get's home. Why they can't use URL's (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact