 Technic / *11091 (-20)
  Re: Minifig scale Bulldozer

(...) Thanks :-) also for the reference. I think that this page has a lot of interesting assemblies (not to mention about walking robots). ciao steP (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  promissed hovercraft ver02

hi as i promissed... here it is general link (after moderation) (URL) movies (URL) about the quality but i hadn't good camera and i had to use internet cam so... you know but the design is not really changed it is bigger (53cm diameter) i used (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: hovercraft

when i was testing some new concepts of propellor i found that i had a very much luck :)) because when i did prop with bigger (longer) wings they set more resistance so the motor rotates slower so it puts less air when blades were shorter then press (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 real life counterpart

(...) it was in fact special car but some time ago toyota did cars to reach the north pole and they (3 of them) had speccial low pressure tires i saw them on discovery (but as i said they were special cars) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My neverending truck-project...

(...) What about using the space in the cab? (...) This is where my building problem is, I get tired of the model, loose my inspiration etc.. I hope this will change when I grow up, at least I tell myself so :) My collection has been too small to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Thanks for clearing that up. (...) I always do 'cause others might be reading that group that don't frequent the .technic group. I also include other groups that might be interested (often .robotics). /Tobbe (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  8480 @ Zany Brainy......Westchester, NY

Hello, I stopped in Zany Brainy on Central Ave in Scarsdale yesterday to peruse thier going out of business sale. The had the usual stuff, all at 30% off....not cheap enough for me (I am very cheap)....but they did have one 8480 Technic Space (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  8480 @ Zany Brainy......Westchester, NY

Hello, I stopped in Zany Brainy on Central Ave in Scarsdale yesterday to peruse thier going out of business sale. The had the usual stuff, all at 30% off....not cheap enough for me (I am very cheap)....but they did have one 8480 Technic Space (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Perhaps someone with more technical knowledge can explain this, but from what I've observed, if you initially post in .announce (including .announce.moc) you automatically get a "spotlight". It's not recorded as such (i.e. no link appears on (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 real life counterpart

(...) ... balloon tires and those cool gullwing doors! That makes me ask "Where in the world can you see balloon tires in real-world cars (cars that anyone uses, not special cars)?" And also, all these supercars (8448,8466,8865 and 8880) and the F1 (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Female Technic figs

(...) Thanks, that's the page I had in my memory. /Tobbe (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank

(...) I don't consider myself a big fan of StarCraft since it's been years since I last fired up the game, however I am a _big_ fan of the brick :) (...) It's a bit sad that those "super units" exist, however I have a vague memory of some air unit (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Now that you bring that up, why did my post's about the Killough and the Flipper get to the sidebar? As far as I can see they were not spotlighted/highlighted. I don't mean Cool new MOC's since that's obviously done manually (thanks). /Tobbe (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: Helicopter Dauphin AS 365

gr8 work man if you don't mind i'll try to use your rotor in my hovercraft coz i could't find good enough way to make rotor blades with changing angle cool model pixel "Marc Schickele" <marc.schickele@free.fr> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My neverending truck-project...

show more pitures especialy from above maybe something could be changed IMHO building model there is som many possibilities that almost everything is possible have a look at my car seat (URL) is as small as possible with this functionality (i think (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: My neverending truck-project...

(...) My advice: ask Jennifer Clark, aka "Master of fitting maximum functionality into small spaces" 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  My neverending truck-project...

Aaaargh!! Just had to get it out! :) I'm a bit stuck now in this project. I now thinking of going back to start and try again with a more simply construction. Here can you see how far I have got until now: (URL) deeplink preview until moderation: (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: 8448 and 8880 real life counterparts?

I have to disagree... I'd say the 8880 is much more Lamborghini-esque than Porche-like ... "Duq" <lugnetpost@skipthis...tmfweb.nl> wrote in message news:H98IH7.2tE@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig scale Bulldozer

(...) Here it is: (URL) MOC, BTW! (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  8466 real life counterpart

(...) I looked at pictures of that SWEET looking vehicle on the net... you couldn't be more right. All it needs is green silver body color! I wish I had the money to buy a Ford EX concept, it looks beyond cool. :) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact