 Technic / *10871 (-20)
  Re: MOC: All Terrain Crane

(...) My in-mind project might be something like 70 cm long (1:20) and that's all I have to say about that for now :) (...) Or you could have the text above or below the pictures, not on the sides of 'em :) /Tobbe (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) I did not mean function-wise, I meant partwise. I'd like more turntables :) (...) That must be a sight... /Tobbe (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) The hose I most likely a thing for the non-existing (?) Technic figures to run around spraying with. The red bit is probably the noozle. The white thing in the back appears to be some sort of styling and a tan/gold disc can be seen. Perhaps (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: All Terrain Crane

(...) Me? Abuse LEGO??? Never!!!! 8?) (...) Nah, I like big stuff too was just kidding 8?) Just for a bit of comparison, this crane is 10 studs wide, Jennifer's AC100-1 is about 18 I think, and Dennises LG1550 looks to be around 24.... (...) Ah well (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) Maybe it controls the hose arm on top? (...) Looks like a hose. (...) I'd say definitely 6. (...) Very unlikely. But I don't think you need a tank when you're using the manual pump. (...) Looks like ordinary flex hose to me - dunno why it (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Makuta finally appears

"Kyle Beatty" <carbunicle@appleogue.net> wrote in message news:H8B2LL.G9H@lugnet.com... (...) Just my opinion, but a matorian Makuta would seem more frightening. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) I hope it's not. A long pin or two vertically seperated hinges will work much better than a horizontal turntable. A hinge is often preferable in applications requiring a rotation of less than 180 degrees. The strenght of the hinge on a JCB (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

Hello all, After reading all the threads of the original message, I would like to contribute my 2 cents, (before I’ll gladly give them, along with few hundred dollars more to Lego). 8454 – Funny how the more ugly set got more responds than the other (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Makuta finally appears

(...) to be the Lord of the Shadow, Destroyer, Prince of Chaos, etc (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

hi dug my observations are: #. whole sets are done using liftarms i read on this group i think that lego is going to build models only from liftarms so these models are good point to start with it if it's true - they are builded with no bricks at (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) (URL) so they're both yellow and backhoe's with the large wheels). I will probably get one of these, at least for the pneumatics. I hope it's a Technic turntable in the back of that thing for the backhoe. The front bucket looks like a new (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lime green firefighter vehicles

(...) Well, that same site also features Indianapolis Int. Airport "Green Hornet", which I think looks pretty good (URL) link might not worm - look under new desktop photos) Here is another firetruck with the same paint hue (URL) I do like lime (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Something for everyone in 2003?

There are a bunch of new "technic" sets over at Marz Distribution: (URL) of them are classic technic sets such as: (URL) there are more sets like these: (URL) there are listings but no photos that are tantalizing, such as Lego Science Kit Moon (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What a downer :-(

(...) Sorry, I should have clarified. I was really speaking in hyperbole for effect. More accurately, I feel that for traditional reasons standard city fire trucks (pumpers, ladders, tillers etc.) should be red. However, as has been pointed out, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Makuta finally appears

Was browsing when I found this: (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: What a downer :-(

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H866vt.tF@lugnet.com... (...) Well, here in Sweden the city fire trucks are red, but the airport ones are mainly yellow (and a red streak). I'm sure I've seen lime green ones (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) Agreed! I think those little sets are cute too. The truck seems to have a gear-driven dump mechanism, and the front end loader seems to have a gear-driven front bucket lifting/lowering mechanism. Prices appear to be 20 USD for the dump truck (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) This is very likely. :) However, I really needed to do a double take to identify this ambulance yesterday. It simply didn't stand out against the other traffic, the grey of the sky or the snow. Not nearly as much as I would think it should. I (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) I think the blue thing is supposed to be a hose reel. The white bit with the trans blue thing on top? That's a light bar isn't it? Mark (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic is not dead!!!

(...) Yes, on second thought, that makes more sense. I guess I was just seeing the wheels and not thinking of much else. Allan B. (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact