 Technic / *10131 (-5)
  Making 7u axles

Well, I'm finally going to bite the bullet and [dons flame proof suit] *cut* some of my axles to make 7u lengths. Has anybody who's actually done this before got any tips? What kind of cutting tool? Craft knife? Stanley knife? Xato razor saw? What (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Chassis

Does anyone have any photos of Technic vehicles with solid axles front and rear? I have been working on one for the last couple of weeks and was after some more inspiration. I am using the newer construction style like the F1 racer, OffRoader, etc. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Kustom Kanohi

(...) I bought some Sculpey brand plastic clay to make my own masks* for my Lego action figures. These are my first trial results. (The blue mask is an actual Lego mask for comparison.) (URL) tried to be clever and carve out eye-holes on this one. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Kustom Kanohi

First attempt at making a custom mask. (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

"Francesca Galbier" <francesca.galbier@t...alinet.it> wrote in message (...) Nice work! It is great to see someone else making vehicles at the technic figure scale, I really like the appearance of the tractor. It would be interesting to see the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact