 Technic / 8114
Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:58:43 GMT

"Francesca Galbier" <francesca.galbier@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message

Thanks to my best Lego friend Fabio Sali's digital camera, I'm pleased to
announce my first creation on this site; an Iveco Eurostar  2x4 with
extensible trailer controlled by Manas motor/Rcx

Nice work! It is great to see someone else making vehicles at the technic
figure scale, I really like the appearance of the tractor. It would be
interesting to see the technical stuff in there, from what you describe it
sounds like there is a lot packed into a small space there.

I'm not clear on how you control the angle of the trailer wheels - is this
determined by the angle of the steering wheels on the tractor or by the the
angle of the trailer relative to the whole tractor?

Jennifer