 Technic / 8113
Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 03:51:26 GMT

"Francesca Galbier" <francesca.galbier@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message
Hi all !!

Thanks to my best Lego friend Fabio Sali's digital camera, I'm pleased to
announce my first creation on this site; an Iveco Eurostar  2x4 with
extensible trailer controlled by Manas motor/Rcx

Manas motor, installed inside the tractor, check steering and traction. A
rotation sensor read the steering tractor grade and by Rcx, installed on
trailer, steer the 4 trailer axles ( different steering grade for 1st+2nd
axles and 3rd+4th ).

Rcx control flash-lamp and trailer extension, also
Manual overturnable cabin, full optional equipment inside and a 6 • cylinders
motor with really motion complete the tractor.

The big excavator on my yellow trailer is a Fabio Sali's creation.

Really this is my second minifig technic scale creation: first was a
Mercedes Actros cement-mixer 4 axles, line follower and 2 speed, • controlled
by Rcx too. Unfortunately at the moment I haven't digital images

Sorry for my english low quality. Improvement and a more detailed images
folder on brickshelf are in progress.

Bye bye
Francesca

Very nice work! Both of you are very good engineers. I hope you will take
more pictures and post them. I would also like to see the cement mixer. It
sounds good.

--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/