 Storage / 922
Re: A simple tray system using storage drawers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 21:42:40 GMT

Thanks Suzanne!

Very helpful. I snipped it but I have one question. I have found the 5561
and other boxes to be not all that strong. I use a razor to slice the
display window cardboard off so the tape doesn't rip the cardboard and
weaken it, then I use a razor to slice the back of the lid off but I stlll
get deformation.

Did you reinforce these boxes with tape at the corners? As soon as I grasp
one by a single corner, if it has any sort of load, the glue at the bottom
that holds the inner part of the cardboard to the bottom separates and the
box is worthhless. Am I just unlucky? (the ones I was using were 4561s which
are bigger than 5561s)

++Lar