 Storage / 677
676  |  678
Subject:
How do you sort your legos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 07:09:00 GMT

Ok, Here is my problem - Do I sort by color or by peice?  I see good points
and bad points for both.  I can imagine how hard it will be to look for a
1x3 blue brick in a big bag ao blue bricks, AHHHH!  But, it will be hard to
tell how many of one color I have if I have all the colors mixed up in one
bag, but it would be alot eaiser to find a blue 1x3 in a bag that only has
1x3's in it - - you see my problem?  So what do you do?  And what tricks
have you learned?  I am looking foward to getting some tips on this.