 Storage / 50
Re: in-box storage?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 21:47:17 GMT

Well, it sounds like your LS likes to build more sets or subset MOC's rather
than more supraset MOC's.

Try this and see what she says: go ahead with the new storage, but let her
arrange it. Probably not a good idea, but worth a try.

If she doesn't like that, how about a 50/50 division of parts with each division
to be arranged however each wants? You could have her pick out her favorite sets
to be kept in their boxes (with instructs I imagine) as long as the piece count
for each person is roughly half the total.

Tim Rueger wrote:

Hi, all,

I've got a bit of a problem, and I was wondering
if anyone else has had a similar one.

My wife and I are both Lego fans, though I do
more building than she does.  All our sets are
currently in their original boxes.

I'd like to make one great big sorted storage area
where I can find all of a given part easily.  She
wants to keep the sets separated so she can build
a set without hunting up all the parts.

Has anyone tried to do something similar?  I've
got some ideas, but I'd like to know if I'm just
plain nuts for trying to have the best of both
worlds.

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.