 Storage / 63
Re: in-box storage?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 02:31:31 GMT

Louise Belles writes:

(Who was that wise man that once said "You cannot have 'too many' • legos."?)
It was a wise woman, and I have been saying it for years.  I just never had
group support before.  Thank-you internet.

My hat off to thee, milady!  Please forgive an uncouth cad with not the wit
to remove yon pedal appendage  from his vocal orifice in a timely manner!

As for myself, I don't like to carry any legos out of my house, because I am
too paranoid about losing them, not to mention adding in the "klutz
factor".... ;)