 Storage / 61
Re: in-box storage?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 22:29:01 GMT

Louise Belles writes:

(Who was that wise man that once said "You cannot have 'too many' legos."?)
It was a wise woman, and I have been saying it for years.  I just never had
group support before.  Thank-you internet.

Wise indeed. My only problem is that I want all my blocks whereever I am. I
need to come up with a travel kit that has a good assortment of parts for what
I want to do, and stays organized easily (1). I have a number of the TLG
suitcases, as well as three of the black/yellow suitcases but none of those
stays organized well enough. If you turn a black yellow on its side, sometimes
the dividers collapse, and of course, the red/green/blue/purple/black ones have
no dividers at all.

Opps-I think I posted an empty reply just before this, sorry.  I'll get used • to
navigating the net any day now.

Well, if you're going to make mistakes, it's hard to find a more forgiving or
friendlier place to make them than here. Welcome to the internet LEGO(tm)
community, and to LUGNET(tm)...

-Lar

1 - bet you didn't think I would be on topic in my first post to this group,
did you? :-)