 Storage / 456
Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 08:15:01 GMT

I once posed this question to Consumer Affairs.  They told me that not even
is LEGO fine in cold weather, but that refrigerators are made of the same
material as LEGO bricks.  That's what they said...

YMMV<
John

Tony Priestman wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Steve Demlow (<Fo7GFD.1v9@lugnet.com>) wrote at
04:28:25

Most of the GMLTC layout is stored in a trailer, which AFAIK is outside
through the entire rather cold MN winter...

Now that *is* handy to know.

The next question is: is it safe to play with low temperature LEGO, or
is it likely to shatter and cause multiple lacerations? :-)

I can see myself storing it outside, writing a recipe to build with,
then going and getting the parts, before letting them thaw out so that I
can use them.
--
Tony Priestman