 Storage / 454
Re: Storage needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:21:59 GMT

Frank, I've been really happy with boxes that are on this page:
   http://www.stack-on.com/bro-part.htm

I have a ton of the orange "SB-18"s, as they are labelled on that
page.

I have a ton of these as well.  Almost all of my Lego is in these, and they
work great for me.  (Some stuff is just to big to fit in them, and some
stuff, like standard bricks and plates, I just have too many of to put in
them)

I'm thinking of building a cabinet that would use these as the drawers.
Shouldn't be too hard, and would make stacking and moving them easier.
(They stack well now, but it's usually the one on the bottom that I always
seem to need.)  I think this will wait til it's not so darn cold out in the
garage though!

Troy